Thursday, May 17, 2012

Dina & Andrew "A Wedding Proposal", May 13, 2012

Andrew Gharis proposed to Dina Yousry on Sunday, May 13, 2012 at Longwood Gardens. The day could not have been more perfect. About 15 friends helped celebrate their event with special "Please Say Yes" tee shirts. Andrew had the entire proposal planned out including exactly where and when to zoom in and out. A wireless lapel microphone was placed on Andrew to be sure we captured the audio perfectly. To place the mic on Andrew so Dina would not see me, Andrew and I met in the restroom of Longwood Gardens. I can only wonder what the other people in the restroom were thinking when they saw me walk in with the video camera. That's a first but it was fantastic shoot and I was honored to be there. Congratulations, Dina & Andrew -- much love and happiness! Here's the 10 minute highlight clip

No comments:

Post a Comment