Friday, April 16, 2010

What's New, Rodrick Moore Photographers, Wilmington DE, PTM Video, Personal Touch Memories Video, Video Services



I met Rod of Rodrick Moore Photographers a few years ago when his wife, LaShawanda, a wedding event planner at the time, invited me to consult with one of her brides. As I entered their home I was taken back with the photographs and exceptional quality that Rod produces. Over the years, Rod and I had a chance to work on a few projects together.

Rod is celebrating his 40th birthday in a few days and I was honored when I was asked to provide a video for Rod that contained testimonials from some of his past clients along with some special thoughts of Rod. This is a small introduction to a 16 minute video that I completed. To view the clip, click Rod's Video.

What's New, Rodrick Moore Photographers, Wilmington DE, PTM Video, Personal Touch Memories Video, Video Services

No comments:

Post a Comment