Friday, October 9, 2009

Ransome Birthday Party, Carneys Pt NJ, Personal Touch Memories Video, PTM Video, Videography

Ransome Birthday Party, Carneys Pt NJ


On Saturday, March 7, 2009 Monalisa Ransome celebrated her 50th birthday.

I met Monalisa, her husband, Darryl, and her daughter ShaRhonda a few years ago when I did ShaRhonda's wedding in 2007. The birthday party was held at the Elks Club in Carney's Point and there were about 150 people in attendance. The party began about 8 PM and ended about midnight. Dancing and partying were at a maximum. Everyone had a great time including me even though I was working. There was so much activity to get that I had to priortize what footage would capture the best of the evening.

I used a Sony 170 with an oncamera light. Monalisa wanted the lights turned down quite low and I was concerned about the low light conditions. I informed Monalisa of my concern about the low light, however, the Sony 170 is great in low light and just a few modifications had to be added during post production to adequately show the footage without the footage being grainy or noisey. Noise looks like tiny dust particles on the lense of the camera when there is not enough light.
It was great to work for the Ransome family again and I'm looking forward to doing Monalisa's neice's wedding, Shereese Green on Saturday, June 27, 2009. I'm expecting an equally great party.

Ransome Birthday Part, Wilmington DE, Personal Touch Memories Video, PTM Video, Videography, Birthday Video

No comments:

Post a Comment