Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Northeastern Music Publications, Exton PA, Denis DiBlasio, Larry McKenna, Dr. Randy Navarre

I just got finished editing a short clip from the jazz recording session I videotaped Monday. My client, Northeastern Music Publications, Inc., Glenmoore, PA is adding 10 professional jazz pieces to their catalog. The recording session was produced by Dr. Randy Navarre and many of the tunes were written by Denis DiBlasio featuring solos by Larry McKenna, Bob Howell, Denis DiBlasio, and many others. What a great time I had. The filming was somewhat challenging given the size of the studio, 17 players all with instruments, stands, microphones, and me with 2 cameras and tri/monopods. Here's a edited version of "Got An Issue? Grab A Tissue" by Denis DiBlasio featuring Larry McKenna on Tenor Sax.

No comments:

Post a Comment